Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Gator

After Austin played with the truck from the earlier post, Halle said,"There's another truck Austin would like." So, she went and got it. She came rolling in with the gator. I decided to try and set Austin on top of the gator and see how he'd do. I think he did really well. He sat up there all by himself without any help.

3 comments:

SunnyD said...

Oh man....another 6 months of us listening to that song when he pushes the button over and over and over like Herky did!!!! :)

Taryn said...

ohh he looks so cute! He is getting into that really sweet chubby stage. I miss that stage of my kids! I love the chubby cheeks! He is just adorable!

Jesie said...

Now all he needs is a John Deere shirt and he'll be set. He is such a cute little chunkster.