
I thought it would be fun to incorporate these ultra-sound pictures of Austin into his first years blog book. I had recently come across this CD and I was very excited!

The only thing I really remembered about the ultra-sound was how full my bladder was! And I have to say I swear by Cranberry juice when it comes to needing a full bladder for the ultra-sound because we bought the juice at a gas station by our house and it's only a 30 minute drive to Richland and I was needing to go to the bathroom really bad by the time we got into Richland.

Austin's tiny little feet!

I had this picture up on my dashboard for a long time and I think it's still there! I know it's a little out dated for the dashboard of my car!
1 comment:
Those are so fun! I loooove the ultra sound appointment...even if I DO have to pee.
Little man is ALMOST a year. I can't believe it!
Post a Comment