It's almost here! Austin's first birthday. A week or so ago, Devin and I were talking about moving Austin birthday party somewhere else that was bigger than our front room. We thought this because a week ago, Devin and I hosted my family at my house after we had family pictures done and it was crammed in our front room. That was just my family. Today I called McDonalds to if it cost anything to reserve the play area for his birthday party. I have to say it was just the right price...FREE!!!!!
So, for anyone who we invited and we have not contacted, his birthday party is going to be at McDonalds here in Prosser. This will work out 10 times better because the kids can play on the play area while the adults socialize and have a good time!!
I have already bought Austin's birthday gifts. Of course every little kid has to have doughnut rings that you stack. Then I got him this piggy bank that talks to you when you put a plastic coin in it. Then I got him this baseball stand that a baby that can't quite stand can sit and wack the ball off the stand and then if the baby can stand by himself he can wack the ball standing up. It's really cute!!
This Friday I have decided to make his birthday cake, so that it has time to cool off so I can frost it and decorate it. For those who do not know what I am going to do for his cake, I am of course making the cake part chocolate. Then I'm goint to frost it and them I'm going to dye some coconut green and that is going to be grass and then I am going to draw a football field with some icing! It's going to be cute!
I can't believe he's turning one. It has gone by so fast in such a short amount of time!
1 comment:
Oh that is so exciting!! 1 is the the most fun!! Good luck with all that!! Hope it turns out fun!!
Post a Comment