Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Getting Things Ready

I don't have any pictures but this past weekend I have been getting things ready for our trip on Wednesday for the beach. Last week on Friday I started to pack Austin's suitcase and I realized it wasn't going to be big enough for all of the stuff I have to take for him. So I borrowed my parents' big monster suitcase and luckily I have some room for some toys to keep him entertained. I think I have everything I pretty much need already packed except for bottles and that sort of thing.

We are way excited for our Thanksgiving get away with the whole family in Florence, OR. I am just excited to get out of town and relax.

So, today I am going to do a lot of house cleaning and some more packing to make sure we have everything to go. Tomorrow we are going to go see a Thanksgiving show with Coleman in it for his school and that'll be really cool!

1 comment:

SunnyD said...

Crap. I haven't packed a thing yet. Not one SINGLE item. I'm kind of thinking maybe they will just have a Walmart there and I'll buy clothes instead. :) It's gonna be a Looooong night.