Sunday, November 30, 2008

While The Big Kids Went for Rides

While Uncle Kolin, Aunt Jesica, and Devin were giving Coleman, Hal, & Herk rides on the four wheelers, I took the opportunity to take this picture of the ocean. Mary Lee and I were up on the huge hill above the beach with the babies so I was able to catch all those waves. I love looking at the ocean because it is so relaxing and beautiful. While we were up on the hill the ocean had so many different colors in the water because the sun was hitting the water in the right spots.

This is Austin's first time with sand. At first he was a little hesitant about it because it's something new. After awhile he got used to it and started to move his hand in it and move is legs and feet.



While he was playing he started to tip over and that made him really upset so he was a little afraid after that.


1 comment:

Arianne said...

I'm glad to see that you had some SUN at the beach!! Sometimes even in the summer we are in our coats and blankets!