
I can't believe that one year has already passed by with Austin. It seems just yesterday that Devin and I were bringing him home from the hospital. I do miss the newborn stage because he was always cuddly and small but then again, this new stage being a year old is a ton of fun! Now we can swing him around and rough house a little with him and he thinks it's funny. This year went by to fast, but I can't wait to see what new things Austin will learn next.
1 comment:
He was a Beautiful baby and he is a Beautiful 1 year old!!!! I know people say time goes fast with children and to savor the moments, It really does!!! Anya will be 22 next month, I can still remember bringing her home.
You are so lucky to have your blog, to have all these memories, maybe to make into a book.
Post a Comment