Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Austin's Idea of Folding Laundry

Today is our typical laundry day. Austin is a good helper, but, sometimes his help is sometimes too much help. But, I love that he helps me with everything.
His idea of folding laundry is WAY different than my idea of folding laundry. Austin's idea is tipping over the laundry basket and then pulling clump after clump of clothes out of the basket. But it does make it easier to just grab one item at a time though.

Great job Austin!!


3 comments:

Alissa and baby Brody said...

Ok first of all his PJ'S are stinkin cute! He's mommys little helper. Hopefuly the older he gets the more help he is too.

SunnyD said...

All I can say is that if you train him up right...you could hire him out. I'd pay BIG for a laundry man. :)

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! Can he walk? I can't believe he is one. And I agree with Alissa, his pajamas are so cute!