The other day my mom ran into my nephews Grandmother, Maria that they live with, at the pharmacy. Maria mentioned that she just had pictures of the boys done and she didn't have my mom's email so she could send the pictures to my mom. So, reluctantly she gave Maria her email. My mom forwarded the picture of the boys. So, here it is. Starting on the left side: Ricky; 10, Ethan; 7, Matty; 6.It was nice to be able to see a picture of them since it's been over two years since I've seen those boys. I do miss them but under certain circumstances my family is unable to see them. I thought I'd share this with everyone.
1 comment:
That is very cool that you got a picture! It must feel a little like a time warp to see them after so long. Very handsome boys.
Post a Comment