Monday, February 16, 2009

Iron Horse Bed & Breakfast

This was a wonderful birthday gift Devin and I received. It was so much fun. The Inn Keepers where so nice. They instantly made us feel like we were home. The food was excellent and the caboose we stayed in was really neat. It was an enjoyable time and a great little get away while Nana watched Austin for us.



Before we checked in, we went skiing at The Summit at Snaqualmie Pass. I had never been skiing and so it was my first time. I enjoyed the bunny slope but it was when we got on the lift and were up the hill when I didn't enjoy it so much. Needless to say, I fell a couple of dozen times. I found out that skiing was just not my thing, but, I can say that I've at least tried it!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

looks like a really fun valentines weekend. What a great way to celebrate.

SunnyD said...

I am laughing picturing you and Devin trying to get down the hill. He is mad because you are taking to long and you are mad because he's not understanding how hard it is. :)

Shanessy said...

Where are the pictures of you skiing? That's what I REALLY wanted to see snowbunny!