I've been trying a new method of taking naps. I've been laying Austin in his crib and kissing him and saying,"have a good nap," and then walking away and closing is door. It was been working. He is now figuring out how to fall asleep him self and I am loving it! He seems to be falling asleep for a lot longer than before.
Thank goodness for the sleep over at Nana's. Austin has been so good at night. He was slept all night three nights in a row. I'm sure I'll pay for it soon but I have been loving it!
2 comments:
I am so happy for you!! There is nothing as wonderful as a sleeping baby!!! He is getting so big! I love your new top photo, he always looks so happy!!
Man. I guess it's time to give Herbie a sleep over. Maybe Nana can work her magic on my little non-sleeper.
Post a Comment