
This was the cutest little caboose! It was so much fun staying in it. The people did an amazing job inside of it. It feels very homey, if that makes any sense.

Here is the bedroom. It is small but enough room for two people.

I'm not sure what the name of this thing is. But it is a decoration that was in our caboose right by the door. Maybe it was used to heat the caboose up, I don't know. But, I thought it was cute!

Our bathroom was about the same size as our bedroom. We had a jet powered tub! That was so nice after skiing since I wa
s pretty sore! There was no shower, which was a bumber, but, we survived! It was just a fun place to stay in.
1 comment:
Oh man...I could use that jet tub RIGHT NOW!!! That would be soooo nice!
Post a Comment