Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Laundry Mat Blues

My dryer quite drying clothes about a month ago so we've been hanging our clothes out on the clothes line. But, with yesterday's rainy weather Austin and I headed to the laundry mat to do a load. Austin loved pushing those carts around. He thought they were cars. I didn't realize that kids weren't supposed to push them until I read a sign that said do not let children push laundry carts. Then we stopped.
Austin loved opening and closing the doors to the washers and dryers. He thought they were pretty fascinating.

This is my favorite. Austin is checking the coin slots for extra quarters so he could play a game!


2 comments:

Arlene said...

I drove by your house a few days ago and thought "How ambitious, Annie is hanging her clothes out to dry."

SunnyD said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Come over and do them here when the weather is bad!!!! He could probably find a few quarters laying around here somewhere too!