Good new though, last night Devin, Austin and I picked up Grandma and Grandpa Owens from the airport last night and Austin was just excited! I let him run to Grandma when he saw them! It was so cute! Then today I made my Tri-City run because (1) I missed my parents so much! and (2) Baby Trey was born yesterday. So we went and saw Sim and Tina's baby at the hospital and spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa Owens. Austin would not let them out of his sight!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
Missin' Grandpa
Good new though, last night Devin, Austin and I picked up Grandma and Grandpa Owens from the airport last night and Austin was just excited! I let him run to Grandma when he saw them! It was so cute! Then today I made my Tri-City run because (1) I missed my parents so much! and (2) Baby Trey was born yesterday. So we went and saw Sim and Tina's baby at the hospital and spent the day with Grandma and Grandpa Owens. Austin would not let them out of his sight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment