
From what I am told, when Coleman was younger Papa had the great idea to take the Noah's ark animals and squeeze them so they could suction to your face. Well, the great tradition of suctioned animals on faces has been a pass time favorite of Austins. Yesterday Austin brought the horse from his barn over to be and was showing me what he wanted done. So I
squeezed the horse and suctioned it to his cheeks and he was all smiles. We did this for about an hour or so and he was totally entertained and happy until the horse would finally come off from loosing suction! If you know our Papa, he comes up with some weird ideas! But it makes him happy and the kids happy too! And that's all that matters!
1 comment:
I still remember Coleman's face when they first did that. That is good stuff. Austin's smile is super cute in this picture.
Post a Comment