Saturday, August 1, 2009

"Cowor"

On several occasions, I have found Austin "cowor" ing on himself. It's been really cute watching him look at his colored hands because he gets grossed out because there's something on his hands. (He hates anything on his hands, sometimes there isn't anything on his hands and says "ek.")
Austin's beautiful artwork on his arm!

Just a few days ago I had Austin on my lap at the computer and he was messing around with a highlighter. He was taking the cap off and on and back off and back on. He finally decided to draw on a a piece of paper and then... himself! I shrugged it off since it really wasn't hurting him. Let's just say it took a few baths to get the green highlighter off his tummy!


Needless to say, Austin was very proud of himself!



4 comments:

bethany hulse said...

so cute! i love it, i'll make sure to take pictures next time hylani gets his hand on a pen. he's the same way when it comes to things on his hands. he says 'ewww, isgusting!' lol

SunnyD said...

What a cutie. Man...it one of those pictures he looks like a mini Devin!!!

Taryn said...

I love it when they start talking...their words are so darn sweet. as for the coloring...the joys of motherhood :)

Arianne said...

Just being an artist mom!! Very sweet...