Sunday, August 16, 2009

Playdate

This past week Austin had a play date with Hylani, a friend from church. It was cute to see them interact with each other. When Austin would have a toy, Hylani would want it and try to take it away from him. Most of the time Austin just let him have it and Austin would go find a different toy. Well.... Austin finally put up his defensive guns. He just waved his arms and make some sort of noise telling him NO!
They seemed to do ok on the slide. Hylani was very protective over his slide and he wasn't too fond of Austin playing on it. We stayed for a few hours and by that point Austin had found Hylani's prized possession. (The lawn mower) Austin has the same exact lawn mower and I guess he thought it was his and Hylani just panicked. After that I decided it was time to go home. I think the boys had fun and I hope they can do this again!




No comments: