I am so excited about this! Devin and I bought some
Nickleback tickets off of
craigslist. This is our anniversary gift to
each other this year. The neat part is is that it has 4 of our favorite bands performing that night. Not only is
Nickleback performing but Hinder, Saving Abel, & Papa Roach. I will hopefully be able to take some decent pictures of the concert since we are general admission!
5 comments:
I am so jelious, I wish we were going with you! Im sure that you guys will have so much fun, I love all of those bands it will be a great concert!
This may sound funny, but I Love, Love, Love Nickelback!!! I play them very loud in the car! I do skip through a few songs though! Hope you have a great time! That sounds fun!
ohh that's a fun anniversary gift! I like nickelback too!
At the Gorge....you can get as close as you want usually. It will be great!
Annie - we'll be there too!!! We soo can't wait - we got to go when they were there 2 years ago and it was sooooo good that we had to go again! Maybe we'll see you there! oh and don't go into the mosh pit area - they threw cups of beer out to the audience last time - ewwwww!
Post a Comment