Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Alissa and I when we started getting our camp site up.

Sunday morning breakfast was an interesting experience for all of us. Austin and Brody pretty much wanted nothing to do with eating. Devin made up some pancakes, bacon and eggs and the boys just didn't want to eat. Austin ate a few bites of pancake but he refused to eat anymore. After a few minutes passed I realized I brough strawberries and grapes with us so I go those out and Austin and Brody ate grapes instead. Let's just say I think part of the reason the boys were so grumpy was because it was very cold outside!


Austin in the backseat of teh 4Runner. He was ready to go wheeling!!!



Devin climbing up this big mount! Our 4Runner did really well! We were pleased at how well it performed on our trip!




The view from where the boys climbed their 4Runners up the mount was beautiful. If you look closely, you can see a mountain the distance with some snow still on it! Isn't that just crazy??





No comments: