
Austin just kicking it back while we were on some pretty serious trails! He had a blast in
the 4Runner. There were a lot of bumps and hills and I thought he would get a little nervous but all he did was say, "WOW!" With is big wide eyes. He loved it!

This is a trail that we went through on Saturday night and Devin wanted to go through it again on Sunday because there was this big mud hole. Devin drove through it at least 3 or 4 times! He liked mud bogging it better than the bumpy trails! All in all, all of us had a blast and we would love to do it again!

I love this picture of Devin! It looks like he's posing but he really isn't. I captured his best side I think. I true smile and everything!

Austin excited about throwing bark off the side of the ledge! He thought it was pretty fun!
1 comment:
Looks like tons of fun...
Post a Comment