
This is such a rare picture! Devin
absolutely hates his picture being taken! I wanted a picture of the two of us at the concert and he wasn't exactly excited about it. But oh well he told me whatever. He didn't smile but I take what I can get!

There was HUGE audience. This is just the people on the right of us and it was still bigger than that on that side. There were about the same amount on the left side of us. There were at least 22,000 people or more. But needless to say this concert was AWESOME!

Saving Abel sang first and they did a good job. After Saving Abel, Papa Roach came on and they just rocked to stage. They did an awesome performance. Then Hinder came on and totally rocked! Then
Nickleback sang for 2 hours. It was awesome!

During the
concert the sun was going down and I thought that the view was just gorgeous!

This is when
Nickleback was on. It's too bad I couldn't get better pictures but it doesn't help that the bands were like action figure sized from where we were sitting. But let's just say that I cannot wait until
Nickleback comes back again! They were AWESOME!
2 comments:
Isn't the Gorge great!! It really is a beautiful spot!
What is with Devin and Stuart and not liking there picture taken!? They really should warm up to the idea! Both you and Alissa love to take pictures!
That is so fun. I'm glad you guys enjoyed it!
Post a Comment