I have been the biggest slacker lately with my blog! For awhile I was blogging like everyday! But things have been crazy and I've been very forgetful to grab the camera while I'm on the computer. But I updated the blog and I have a lot of posts! Don't feel obligated to look at all of them!
2 comments:
i loved all your posts. though i did think it might be kind of silly to comment every one of them. =) austin is getting ginormous. and i agree about the whole couple's picture thing. bo and i only have a handful of pictures of the two of us, and most of them were from my wedding lol
Big time slacker Annie!! Haha I keep checking your blog for the longest time too see if there was something new..and nothing. I was excited to see your concert pictures, they looked like you guys had so much fun. Im glad you and Devin could get away and be alone, its good every once in a while!
Post a Comment