So I took the tag off of Dedree's blog. When I first read it I thought no way can I come up with 10 things to write about myself, I'm defiantly siting this one out. But I swear i could not get it off my mind. It seemed pretty fun so I just went ahead and did it anyways. The rules are to list ten honest things about myself & then tag 10 blogger's who I think are honest in their blogging. Here I go.
1. I always make list everyday of different house chores I need to get done either that day or by the end the week. Most of the time only one gets checked off. But oh well. Devin doesn't say anything as long as the house looks clean and picked up. I've been getting really lazy about house work but I know by the end of the week I'll be a little more motivated.
2. I've been slacking on my blog book. I have yet to get caught up. My problem is, is that I start doing it and then I don't like and then I end up re-designing it. But I need to get back on that. Except for the problem I have it that Devin is obsessed with the fantasy football and the computer is occupied all night pretty much!
3. I don't want to copy Alissa but... I love love love to cook too. Especially when I find good recipes. Sometimes I dread trying to figure out what to cook for dinner. Like the other night, I took the easy bake out and popped in some burritos and french fries and a corn dog for Austin and called it good.
4. I hate cleaning but someone's got to do right? Since Devin works and I'm at home with Austin someones gotta do it. I absolutly hate cleaning the bathroom even though our bathroom is not that big at all.
5. I love my trips to the Tri Cities every week to spend the day with my mom. I love it. It give me a break from my house and everything! I love it! It's the one thing that keeps me sane!
!6. I love Sundays. It's a Dawsey household tradition to be over at Chuch and Mary Lee's house in the late afternoon until bedtime. It's always fun when all of us gets together. The cousins all play together, the women talk and the guys go watch football since it is after all football season! (Devin'll appreciate that I added the football part!)
7. Hanging out with my friends also keeps me sane. I love hearing the latest scoup on everything. Since being a stay at home mom I don't hear a lot of what's going on and I'm a person who likes being in the loop!
8. I love my quiet evenings with Devin. It's our alone time to just sit and watch TV and just talk. It's so nice when I'm able to talk with another adult and talk about things. You don't get a lot of adult conversation with a 2 year old that is obsessed with cars and anything with wheels!
9. Costco is one of my favorite stores ever! I love their fresh produce because it's always good! Everything about Costco is awesome! I love how everything is bulk because it'll last forever!
10. I love my family 100%. We may have our down falls but I love them so much! I couldn't imagine my life without Devin! After we met, I knew I was going to marry him. And i think Devin thought the same about me too because it was just a matter of a few months and we were engaged! I'm glad that Heavenly Father gave us our son, Austin. Even though he was un--planned. We wouldn't take him back for a second! He has brought so much joy and happiness into our lives.
Alright, there's my 10 things and here are some people I've tagged:
Mom, Shanessy, Sunny, Bethany, Kendal, Jesica, & Lyndsey. Have fun!
1 comment:
I love costco too! when you talked about going to chuck and Marylee's on sundays it made me really miss berniel and brent. I cant' wait for them to come back!
Post a Comment