Friday, October 23, 2009

Pumkin Patch 2009

Every year Grandma takes all the grandkids and the parents to the pumkin patchin. We go to the pumkin patch at the Country Mercentile past King City. This year Austin was a little bit older and more in to it I think.

Daddy and Austin on the hay ride to the pumkin patch. I love when I can get pictures of Devin!

Here's all of us with the pumkin Austin chose! This is a better family picture than last years I think. We all look pretty happy I have to say!



Austin with his pumkin on the hay ride.




All of the cousins. Left to right: Baby Tray, Claire, Nicole(Sim's daughter), Callie, Austin, and Baby Cade in the snuggli. It was fun to have all the cousins get together and play at grandma's house after the pumkin patch!





4 comments:

Alissa and baby Brody said...

I love the family picture! You guys are such a cute little family. Austin looks like he definatly was enjoying himself!

Arlene said...

Looks like you had a great time. I have yet to go to a pumpkin patch. I like the family picture.

SunnyD said...

That is such a fun tradition for your Mom.

Shanessy said...

Wish we were there! It looks like it was so much fun.