Devin and I found out on Saturday morning that we are expecting our second child. We are very excited! Devin really wants another boy but I on the other hand would love to have a girl! I guess we will find out and see what Heavenly Father is going to give us!
6 comments:
Congrats Annie! Hope you don't mind that I'm blog-stalking you. ;) Looks like you're only about a month behind me! "Yay" (sometimes) for being preggos!! :D I just wish the 9th month would hurry up and get here!
P.S. Feel free to check out my blog if you'd like! I need to update more...
congrats!
Sorry.... :S I know we only met that once. Didn't mean to confuse ya!
If it's a Boy or a Girl, they will be just as sweet and beautiful as Austin!! We are excited for your family!!
How exciting!!!!
I can't wait to spoil her...or him.
Post a Comment