Saturday, November 14, 2009

7 Weeks

On Thursday, November 12, I went for my first OB check up. I really like the doctor I saw, who was Dr. Kenton Sizemore. He is the doctor that also delivered Austin. He estimated that I was probably 8 weeks along but when he did an ultra sound on me he said that I was measuring a week behind and I was only about 6 to 7 weeks along. Here's the ultrasound picture he gave me. It's kind of hard to see but in that black circle on the left hand side of it you should be able to see a small peanut and that's the baby.


4 comments:

SunnyD said...

Awww....hello little niece or nephew!!! :)

Arianne said...

So exciting!!!

Shanessy said...

Very cute! So did the doctor move your due date back a week?

Amanda said...

Tooo cute!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!