A couple of years ago Devin and I bought some wood imitation laminate flooring in our kitchen and the baseboards just haven't made it's way back into the kitchen...so, Papa also put the baseboards back up in the kitchen! Austin was right next to Papa the whole time! He was very fascinated with the nails! But let me just say thank you Papa and I am so happy to have my kitchen completed again!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Papa's Helper
A couple of years ago Devin and I bought some wood imitation laminate flooring in our kitchen and the baseboards just haven't made it's way back into the kitchen...so, Papa also put the baseboards back up in the kitchen! Austin was right next to Papa the whole time! He was very fascinated with the nails! But let me just say thank you Papa and I am so happy to have my kitchen completed again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Isn't Papa the best? I can't go into any room in my house without looking around at all of the things he's done for us. And we all know how few his "spare" moments are.
Post a Comment