Thursday, December 24, 2009

Brandy

Devin and I are succours for when it comes to free, adorable, puppies. We took a trip to Tri Cities on Tuesday and we were there primarily to pick up a Black and Decor Tool Bench we got off of craigslist (might I add for $15!). But we decided to be stupid and browse the mall. (What were we thinking????) Then we went to Best Buy, Petsmart, and Sportsmans. Well we didn't get out of Sportsmans fast enough apparently. When we were walking out of the door, there was a lady with her son giving away free puppies for Christmas.

As some of you know we already have one dog, Ross, that we do love but he's a moron! Another lady was holding Brandy and we weren't going to take a puppy home unless that lady put Brandy back. Luckily the lady didn't get Brandy and so we took her home. She is so cute!
She is a Chocolate Lab, Irish Terrier mix and she's about 11 weeks old. She's very calm and loves to be cuddled! She's getting better at night. She whimpered the whole night through on her first night. She is learning to be quick and stay away from Ross. We now have to get Ross fixed because we do not want a puppy litter!
So, here is the newest edition to our family!

5 comments:

Taryn said...

your a brave mama! having kids and dogs! that's a lot of work :) but I am sure it's tons of fun for Austin!

SunnyD said...

I still can't believe you guys got another dog!!!!

Dane said...

What a cutie!

Arlene said...

She is cute. I'm a sucker too. I brought our cute puppy home from farmers market much to the dismay of Brock. I got the silent treatment for three days. Only thing is she grew into a big, barking, jumping-on-ya mutt. Everytime she digs in the flowers, Brock reminds me she's MY dog.

Dane said...

Animal Planet puts out some great videos on dog training, if you're interested. Though, I must admit our lil pup is taking a backseat to the training with the cold and snow.

I'm afraid we'll be starting at square one come spring.