I've been so lazy about posting Austin's newest and latest things. Every morning Austin does the same routine day after day. He wakes me up by coming into our bedroom and says, "momma, momma, MOMMA!" His tone is soft and then gradually gets louder until I acknowledge him. Then he'll ask for, "Toasties." (Toast) Usually daddy will tell Austin, "Wait until dad gets out of the shower and then we'll get you some toasties." Either Ausitn's ok with that or he just throws a big fit! Every week day morning we watch sesame street... which comes to the point of my post:
Austin can recognize letters and I seriously thank sesame street for that! He can recognize:
O
R
Y
T
I
He mostly can point out the O's and R's. He does recognize the rest but sometimes he can get them confused. This is pretty impressive I have to say for a two year old.
2 comments:
yes most definitely is impressive! hylani only recognizes I L O Q and T. because they are either lines or circles. but nice, austin got the hard ones down. =)
that's awesome!
Post a Comment