Tuesday, March 30, 2010

****27 Weeks****

I didn't do the belly pictures when I was pregnant with Austin. Partially because I was very self concise of myself and I felt FAT. But with this pregnancy I feel a little more comfortable taking some pictures of "the belly."
I wish I would of taken pictures of when I was pregnant with Austin so I could compare how big I got with each baby. But I guess we all learn a lot after our first. I do have to say I still look pretty good so far for being as far as I am. So far I've only gained 11 pounds, which is amazing compared to my first pregnancy. But we'll see how much I've gained on my appointment on Friday. I probably gained quite a bit since I didn't have a doctor's visit in March.
I can't believe I only have 13 weeks left!

No comments: