
A week and a half or so ago, my neighbor lady across the alley way gave us some of these plastic storage bins that she was getting rid of! I am just so excited about them! I had to clean them up really good because she had stored them outside all winter and they were filthy!

Once I got the bins all cleaned up I put the baby clothes in them and went downstairs and labeled the bins. I have to say, I love looking at baby clothes because they are just so tiny!

As you can see I used one of the bins for diapers and wipes. I love it! The nice part about it is that Austin will now tell me when he wants to be changed and he goes and gets a diaper for me! We are
definitely getting closer to potty training, I think!
Hooray!
2 comments:
that looks really nice. what a score. plastic bins are spendy.
Come organize my sewing room, would you please. But I'm sure that would require finishing some projects, wouldn't it???
Post a Comment