Wednesday, April 14, 2010

....eggs anyone??...

So, Monday night Devin went on duty with the Prosser Police Department. Devin and his PTO (Police Training Officer) went up to look around at Tree Top and a friend of ours in our ward was there putting BIG cardboard boxes of eggs in the back of his truck. Evidently a semi driver had a big load of these containers and the place that he dropped them off at only wanted 1/2 of what was delivered but the truck driver left all the boxes there. So, Devin was asked if he wanted some and Devin said, "Yea I'll take a couple cartons." Well.... Devin got home from his shift a little after 3 am and this BIG box of 12 cartons of a dozen eggs were sitting on our front step!
So in order to use up some of these eggs I decided to make some cookies. Funny thing about all those eggs I had gone to Tri Cities to Costco to buy some groceries and I bought a 24 dozen carton of eggs on Monday! Too funny....I think!

No comments: