Wednesday, June 2, 2010

****37 weeks****

What can I say???? Only 3 weeks left until my actual due date! I can't wait to meet this little boy! Surprisingly I am not overly uncomfortable. I am just anxious to get this over and start the transition to having 2 children. I am not looking forward to the up all night routine but I just want the transition to start! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so we'll hopefully see how big the doctor thinks this little guy is.

I have been really surprised at how much Miles still moves! He is constantly kicking and moving around! I have noticed that I have dropped some and I hope that I'll be able to go into labor on my own this time but if not I don't mind being induced again. I'm going to see how early the doctor will induce and see where that leads too.

1 comment:

Jesie said...

Can't wait to meet that little nephew of ours. Here and have him already!!