Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Miles 4 Month Check Up

I'll post a new picture of Miles of how big he's gotten latley but we went to Dr. Dernbac's office to for his check up and boy has be grown!

17lbs 2oz 90%
25 5/8 inches tall 75%
45.2 cm (head) 97%

Boy does he have a BIG noggin! He is literally off the charts! This kid didnt' stand a chance with the Dawsey/Owens genes! I for sure thought he was at least 20 lbs by now but I was off but not by a long shot! I wouldn't be surprised if he is 20 lbs at his next check up!

There are a few things the doctor told me to work on with him! He needs to be on his tummy more since by the time he's 6 months old he needs to be able to roll from his tummy to his back. But we've been working on that lately! Cross your fingers and hope we can do it! Wish us luck!

Miles has recently been trying new foods! He's been on rice cereal for a little over a month now and he's been loving it! Yesterday I tried pears on him and he almost finished the container before he got frustrated and just wanted his bottle! But he did really well! Then this morning I tried applesauce and he wasn't too fond of it but he was a champ and ate a few bites! I'm sure he would of eaten it all if mommy would't have gone after that booger that was hanging out of his nose! (Bad MOMMY!!)

He is becoming such a delight in our house! He smiles whenever you talk to him and his laugh is just priceless! He's grabbing toys and enteracting with Austin and Austin is just loving it!

No comments: