What can I say....Another year older but I still feel so young (and yes I know I am still young). Let see if I can come up with 23 things of me. But before I do I want to thank those that made my birthday this last week memorable. For my loving husband that bought flowers from Angela's floral! My mom for buying me a new set of scriptures. My mother in law for the purse she got for me. And to all those that wished me happy birthday! Thanks everyone!!
Alright here goes:
1. If you asked me 7 years ago what I would be doing when I'm 23 I don't think I quite imagined my life the way it is now. Needless to say I wouldn't change it for the world!
2. I have the best 2 little boys a mother could ever ask for! I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for the blessing of those two sweet spirits (even if my 3 year old can get under my skin and just be so naughty I still love him dearly!) And all thost sleepless nights with these boys I wouldn't trade any moment with them for a good nights sleep even if I really need a good nights sleep!
3. I am thankful for my husband and all he puts up with! Sometimes the house might not be as clean as it could be but he never once says a word!
4. I am thankful that 4 1/2 years ago I was able to be sealed to my best friend and companion in the Temple and be with him and my children forever!
5. I love chocolate!!! These next 3 months are gonna be tough with this P90X diet! Crossing my fingers for the strength to withstand the craving! (Funny thought: I just baked a batch of brownies this morning! haha!)
6. I am OCD about the bottles matching their lids and the bottoms too. ( we have the playtex ventaire bottles) I cannot stand it when they don't match the color that's on the bottle, if that makes any sense. Devin might make fun of me but it bugs me until they are all right!
7. I absolutly have to do my hair and make up everyday! Devin always asks me, "Are you going to a fashion show or something?" Well he might not understand it but it makes me feel good to look nice!
8. I have the best friends any girl could ask for! We've all had our bumps in the road with each other but we've always stuck together through thick and thin! You know who you are!
9. My best friend next to husband is my mom. I love her so much! She's the best listen ever and never judges! She always has the best advice and I appreciate all that she has done for me! I love how my children will always have such a close relationship with her since we go see her in Tri Cites once a week and sometimes more than that!
10. I love my little house. I do complain about how small my kitchen is and there is no saying I wouldn't give to have a bigger kitchen! But I love how comfy it has become!
11. I am thankful to know who I am and know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me no matter what! And I am thankful I can go to him and express my fears and joys!
12. I love to craft thanks to a good friend of mine (Tawnya!) She always give me such great ideas! I am thankful Devin was able to enhance that addiction by buying me my cricut! Thank you sweetheart!
13. I am still spoiled!
14. I hate to clean!!!!
15. I love fabric and school supplies! I always have! I don't know why but I do!
16. I love going to the Temple and feeling the Lord's love!
17. I love sweet and sour candies!
18. Is the age I met my husband and that's how old I was when we were married!
19. Blogging is fun but I never find enough time to do it!
20. I love my 1999 Ford Taurus!
21. I love to cook!
22. Was the age I was last year and was the age Devin was when we dated and got married!
23. Let's see where the age of 23 takes me!
No comments:
Post a Comment