Thursday, June 2, 2011

Forks, WA *****TWILIGHT*****



Devin planned this Forks, WA trip for months! It was a surprise getaway/Twilight adventure for just the two of us without kids! It was such a nice surprise because I am a twilight fan and it was really neat to go to Forks and see the houses that the author wrote about in the books.



And just like the books say...Forks is a VERY small town with absolutly NOTHING to do!



We stayed at an AWESOME Bed and Breakfast called the Misty Valley Inn. The lady was so nice and welcoming and can I say she's an AWESOME cook! Everything made from scratch and pretty much gormet food! I definitly gained at least 20 lbs alone eating there!



Every morning we were given a morning knock with hot chocolate waiting outside our door! So delicous and if was from scratch too!



Before we had our breakfast we were given an appetizer I gues you'd call it which was hot spiced peaches and pears. It was really good but I'm more of a cold cut fruit person! But very good!

No comments: