Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Miles!


I can't believe how fast Miles is growing! On June 28th we celebrated Miles 1st birthday! We had friends and family over for a bbq and it was a lot of fun!


I had a good friend, Tawnya, help me set up and get the food out! It was definitly appreciated to have her help! I have to say everything looked great!


Miles wasn't too excited about the party but that was partly because he did get his eyes dialated that day and he wasnt' feeling that great since his eyes were hurting.


He did recieve some great presents by the people who love him. We were sad that Grandma and Grandpa Owens weren't able to be there but they did leave a present full of Gerber Treats for him! He loves them!

1 comment:

Dedre said...

oh my goodness a whole year old? where does time go?!!!

what a cutie!