Friday, January 20, 2012

Bum Up

 I love how little kids sleep! Recently, Miles has been sleeping in crazy possitions! Miles has never been the one to sleep on his stomach but, that's how he's been sleeping recently(and a whole lot better too!) The other day I was checking in on him nad he had fallen asleep with his bum up in the air! The pictures don't show it but it was super cute!
Every night he has been doing 180s and 360s in his pack n play! It's been a hoot seeing him in wacky positions.

Lately Miles has been waking up in the early mornings and wanting ot sleep with Devin and I but I am one who refuses to share my space with anyone. So, I've been making a little bed with a pillow on the floor next to us and it has been working like a charm! Best part is, is he's been sleeping in until 7:30! Love it!

No comments: