Thursday, May 9, 2013

Long Time No See

So much has happened since the last time we blogged! Im hoping to get better!

Devin quit his job at Les Schwab after 10 years of employment.  He was offered a manager possition at Commercial Tire in Sunnyside.  It is a little longer comute but the opportunity is wonderful for us a family right now.

I am still a stay at home mom. Still loving all the perks of watching my little boys grow and learn.

Austin is 5 now! He is finishing up his second and final year of preschool at kiddie korner. He is such an active, loving boy and I love that boy so much! I recently signed him up for kindergarten in the fall! Crazy! He is growing up way to fast! Austin is currently going to tumbling.  He seems to enjoy it. I also signed him up for tball this summer and I cant wait to see him play!

Milea is almost 3! He will be 3 on June 28! He is full of spunk and is a lot of fun! He is also in tumbling with Austin and he loves it!

And we have Mr. Jeep! He was born Oct. 28, 2012! He has been such a blessing in our home. His full name is Jeep John. He is named after Devin' s grandfather. He is such a happy baby! He is such a joy!

Ok so theres our families update! Heres hoping in can keep up!

No comments: