Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blowing kisses to Daddy

Austin has learned a new trick and I finally caught it on camera. Every morning we always wave bye-bye to Devin. I think he's only been blowing kisses for a week or so. It was so cute because Austin waved a couple of times and then without me telling him he put his hand on his little mouth and he was trying to blow Devin kisses. The only part he needs to learn is to take is hand away from his mouth and blow! It was so cute!

Then later this morning as I was changing his clothes, Austin was telling me what he did when Daddy was leaving. First he put his hand over his mouth. I asked him,"Did you blow daddy a kiss when he went bye-bye?" Then Austin got a huge grin and started to wave.

2 comments:

SunnyD said...

That's so sweet. When you described his smile I could totally picture it in my head. Can't wait to see the little guy again!

Taryn said...

ohh he is growing up!