
I am totally stoked about this. I ordered my blog book a few weeks ago and I
received it today! There are a few mistakes but that's
ok. I went to go outside for a few minutes and I didn't expect to see my package! I
immediately opened it and called my mom!
4 comments:
Bring this tonight...I totally want to see!!!!
I am so glad that you got a book!! I can't wait to get ours going. Seeing yours makes me want to get going on it!
Yay! I want to look at It, I bet its sooo cute! I cant wait until I can do mine, Its just so much easier that journaling or scrapbooking, I love it!
Hey there... I love the front cover. I have started Caiden's. I'm doing it as time goes so I don't have to do it all at once. It's very fun - definitely more fun than scrap booking in my opinion. I wanna see yours sometime.
Post a Comment