Saturday, December 13, 2008

{Fohawk}

Anyone who knows Sunny and her kids, you know that we have our own words for certain things. I'm sure everyone would say that Austin has a Mohawk, but, according to Herk, this is called a fohawk.

I'm really excited that Austin is getting more hair and I can do more things with it! A few days ago I gave him a hair cut, which he didn't like, and I decided to try to give him a fohawk. It worked! He looks so cute and such a little boy not a baby now!

2 comments:

Arianne said...

Love the fohawk!!! Alissa didn't really have hair until she was 3 years old, I mean she had hair, but it never grew!!! He has the most beautiful blue eyes!! who needs hair with eyes like that!!!

Alissa and baby Brody said...

He is such a cute, he really is growing up. When I went to get my hair done with Kelli she gave Brody the same thing and called it a Fohawk too...it was so cute! I think it looks really cute on little boys.