Thursday, December 18, 2008

{Mr. Electronic}

Austin loves ANYTHING that is electronic. Everyday and every minute of everyday he attempts to get the TV remote. Sometimes he manages to get it but most of the time he doesn't get it. Austin has his favorite cubby hole as you can see above. He drags out the cords and controllers out and he will literally sit there for at least half an hour and fiddles around with them.
When ever I am uploading pictures I always take out my cord that I use to hook up my camera to my computer. Then Austin attempts to plug it back in. The funny thing is, is that he knows where it's supposed to go. This is my future mechanic or computer nerd!

1 comment:

SunnyD said...

Oh man. I wonder if it has anything to do with him watching his DAD play video games! :)