It has been so cold outside that I haven't been able to take Austin outside. He has been wanting to go outside for the longest time. So, this afternoon I bundled him up and we went outside. He just loved it. When I put him down all he did was just stand in front of our house for a few minutes just looking around. The first time he stumbled over his feet his whole body was totally unsure about he grass. It was almost an "ewww" expression. It was funny. But he soon jumped up and started to walk around.
3 comments:
Austin is such a cutie! I havnt really been outside much with Brody either since its soo cold. I cant believe how fast he is growing up! I think Brody's little bumm is so cute too haha it must be a mom thing.
He is going to love spring. He'll be like my kids and NEVER want to come in.
I think we all are looking foward to when we can go outside!!! He will have so much fun this summer!!
Post a Comment