Recently, Austin has been into a new phase. He loves to climb into things. I was washing dishes when I looked down to check on Austin, and he was sitting in this orange box. I thought it was so funny because I never would of guessed that he could fit in there. He was pretty crammed but he thought it was funny.

Last night Austin and I were finishing up the laundry before bedtime and I was putting his clothes away in his room. I came out of his room and he had climbed into the laundry basket. He was so proud of himself.

Austin just totally
cracks me up! He is so funny!
3 comments:
SOOO cute. He totally looks proud of himself. What a ham.
How wonderful, that something as simple as a box can put such a big smile on his face. I love it!!
What a cutie!! That stage seems like so much fun, I cant wait until me and Brody are there. I havnt seen Austin in forever, Me and Tawnya might have to come visit you two sometime.
Post a Comment