
Austin and I decided to go for a little walk this afternoon. It was a little breezy but some what warm outside and it was beautiful! We walked to the park by the high school and Austin just loved it.

He thought the "flowers" were pretty neat! He really enjoyed walking around and playing. I am so glade that he is able to walk now because last year when I went with Sunny and the kids to the park, I had to hold him the whole time since he wasn't mobile. He was getting too heavy!

He is just getting so big! I didn't think that he could touch the tractor's steering wheel but he fooled me! He just went and grabbed it and he was so excited! I am just blown away that he is big enough to be playing on the playground. I am excited that he is more fun this summer. He was fun last summer and I enjoyed it, but, at least I don't have to constantly hold him. I just have to follow him around!
4 comments:
He looks so happy!!! Spring is just the best. I think we are all getting cabin fever!
He is such a little cute! Its so crazy how fast he is growing, that must be so much fun to watch him play now that he is big enough.
He sure is growing!! Looks like he had a great time at the park. Can hardly wait for the warm weather!!
Austin is getting so big. Uncle Kolin and I miss him. Will have to try and get down there soon.
Post a Comment