Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines Day Weekend

Devin and I received the best combined birthday presents from Devin's family this year. Devin's parents made reservations at a bed and breakfast in Cle Elum, WA for this weekend. I am so excited because Austin is getting his first sleep over at Nana and Papa's.

I'm gonna miss Austin but it'll be so nice to get away for a few days. Devin and I are spending the night at his parents house so that if Austin wants to sleep in he can. We will leave Saturday morning and we will snowboard/ski all day Saturday(thanks to Kolin and Jes) and then we will come back Monday.

Devin and I want to thank everyone for the thoughtful present for our birthdays! We will make sure we take pictures of our adventures so everyone can see the where we will be staying.... stay posted to find out. (It's pretty cool!)

1 comment:

SunnyD said...

We missed you guys today at Nana's but Austin had so much fun with the kids. We made cookies and had a lion hunt and had family home evening....he should be NICE and tired tonight for Nana. :)