Thursday, May 14, 2009

plugged

Devin and I didn't think about taking pictures of this until later that night after we fixed the problem.

Well, Tuesday while I was getting ready for the day, Austin was doing his regular thing and playing next to me. He had one of his little plastic coins that go in his piggy bank toy. He slid it to the top of the toilet seat and managed to pop it in the toilet. I didn't even now until....

He flushed it down the toilet!!!!!

I called Devin and told him what happened. He obviously didn't sound to thrilled at what happened. So, when Devin came home for lunch he quickly ate lunch and began to take the toilet apart. Luckily it hadn't gone down in the septic tank. Devin got it out and our toilet is un plugged!

2 comments:

SunnyD said...

I had to chuckle a little when Devin told me about this. I said "At least I know who to call when it happens to me!!: :)

Taryn said...

haha...boys will be boys!!! My nephews spent a few months also addicted to flushing things...amanda removed her toilet many of times!