Tonight Austin and I went up to Tri-Cities with Devin. Mostly because there wasn't a police car available for Devin so we took the truck up and Devin asked us if we wanted to join. Austin and I dropped off Devin at his academy class and we headed to Road 68 to gas up the truck.
After we gassed up the truck I looked back to see how Austin was doing and he started to throw up. I felt to bad for him because there was nothing I could do because I was stopped at a stop light. He had the look of panic on his face and it looked as if he was about to cry.
I am so fortunate to have my parents live in Tri-Cities. Immediately I switched lanes and booked it to my parents to get poor lil' Austin cleaned up. Grandma gave Austin a bath so I could clean out the truck from his little mess.
The poor guy caught what I had a day ago. It's just a little 24 hour deal. He is doing great now. He feel asleep on the way home and I'm pretty sure he's crashed out for the night.
1 comment:
Poor little trooper. I'm sorry to hear you also had it. At least it is just a 24 hour thing. It is really going around.
Post a Comment