Saturday, October 10, 2009

Austin Update

Austin has been saying some new words for the past few weeks and it is so fun to hear him talk english! His new favorite word is NO. Let's just say I hope this stage passes by fast! Everything is no at this point even if he wants what you're asking him! Silly boy!

He has a few simple sentences now. He can say "shoes on." When he wants his shoes on. He can also say "help me." (which means help please.)

"me" means please like I said up above. It's so cute!

I taught him this yesterday to say "oh no!" He puts his hand on his forehead and says it! Totally cracked Devin and I up yesterday.

He is starting to ask what things are. He'll point and say, "whatat." Very cute! I love how he's starting to wonder about what everything around him is.

He is getting the words tools and trees confused! Which I don't blame him, they sort of sound the same in an odd way!

But that is the Austin update so far! He is just growing and growing!

No comments: