Saturday, October 10, 2009

Kon Kon

Yesterday morning, Austin and I went for a morning walk and it wasn't too bad. It was a little bit chilly but do able. We say lots of Chevrolet trucks through out town and Austin was pretty sure that every one was, "Kon Kon's," truck. Every since we went over to Jesica and Kolin's house last week, Austin has been obsessed with Kon Kon.

It's so funny because there was a time when Austin didn't care too much for Kolin but he's definitely ok with him now. Which is great because Austin just adores him and I think the feeling is mutual between both of them! It's great that Austin can develop a relationship with his uncle.

4 comments:

Jesie said...

Melts my heart... How sweet! The feeling is defenitly mutual. Kolin loves his nieces and nephews.

Taryn said...

that's so cute! I love when they find a cute way to say relatives names. Emily's Kara called Amanda aunt mae mae. And it's stuck. maybe kon kon will stick :)

Arianne said...

That is very sweet to love his Uncle that much!

SunnyD said...

I still remember when Coleman called him Kong kong. :)